Trying to collect and list all posts, articles, podcasts, content published in the last few years. (Endless) work in progress.
- My author page on LinkedIn Pulse.
Content Marketing and Social Media
- Mentioned as one of the “Top 25 Masters of Multichannel at CMWorld 2017”. Marketing’s best minds tackle intelligent, omni-channel content for the enterprise. Via SimpleATeam. Here.
- The post I published on NewsCred’s insights (Hot to Create Personas and Map Content to the Buyer Journey) has now been published by Twitter Business’s blog. Here.
- Wholesale Ecommerce Websites: Myths and Musts from 50 Merchants, Marketers & Influencers in Online B2B (via Shopify Plus)
- 8 Questions to Answer Before Launching a Global Content Marketing Strategy (via NewsCred blog)
- How to Create Personas and Map Content to the Buyer Journey (via NewsCred’s Insight Blog)
- LinkedIn’s Sophisticated Marketer’s Podcast: Global B2B Content Marketing with Giuseppe Caltabiano
- How to Launch a B2B, Cross-Regional, Global Content Marketing Strategy (via NewsCred’s Insights blog)
- How Content Increased the Effectiveness of Our B2B Enterprise Marketing by 3x (via Contently’s Content Strategist blog)
- Content Marketing & Sailing: the lesson from North Sails (Blog)
- Content Marketing is NOT a Campaign (LinkedIn)
- Content Marketing Strategy in a large B2B enterprise: a guide in 10 Easy Steps (LinkedIn)
- How to develop a Content Marketing Strategy for a B2B firm (LinkedIn)
- Content Marketing M&A on the rise in 2016 (LinkedIn)
- Content Marketing and the “Thanksgiving analogy” (LinkedIn)
- “Big Rock” marketing content in a nutshell (LinkedIn)
- Convergence of Brands and Media: 4 industry trends to watch (LinkedIn)
- Why Blogs are still at the core of your Content Marketing strategy (LinkedIn, Global Business Intelligence)
- 10 Great Content Marketing blogs (LinkedIn)
- Content Marketing, Media and Organizations – How 2016 might look like (LinkedIn)
- Frost & Sullivan Digital Marketing – key findings from B2B marketers. Link is here.
Content Marketing and Social Media (in Dutch)
- There’s enough crappy content. Time for Quality and Strategy (brandnewjourney.nl)
- #CMFF: 10 reasons why you are [still] not successful content marketing (marketingfacts)
- Content Marketing Fast Forward: what have we learned? (committedtocontent)
- Influencer Marketing: the basics (LinkedIn)
Mergers & Acquisitions / Marketing for post-Acquisitions
- The role of Marketing in post-merger integrations (LinkedIn)
- Marketing Lessons from a major Merger and Acquisition (Brand Quarterly)
- Convergence of brand and media: 4 industry trends to watch (LinkedIn)
- The unrestrainable convergence of brands and media (blog)
- Global2015 M&A: a summary (blog)
- Content Marketing & Publishing M&A on the rise in 2016 (blog) (LinkedIn)
- Marketing lessons from one of the major M&As in the energy and technology sectors (blog) (LinkedIn) (SlideShare)
- 7 Marketing best practices in post-merger integrations (LinkedIn)
Marketing and Technologies
- How Content Marketing and New Technologies are transforming B2B marketing models (LinkedIn)